[swift-evolution] [Discussion] Binary search, lower bound, upper bound, equal range

Jeff Hajewski jeff.hajewski at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 09:49:53 CST 2016

Pyry - this is great work! I wonder if we can loosen the restriction of
conforming to RandomAccessIndexType. I will play around with this. I think
maybe the *Ordering* enum should be broken out into a separate proposal
since it's not currently part of the standard lib. That being said, it does
make for a clean implementation.

Thanks
Jeff