[swift-evolution] Revise GCD API to conform to API Design Guidelines

Scott Gardner scott.gardner at mac.com
Sat Feb 13 10:16:28 CST 2016

Thanks, and I totally agree that there are decent 3rd party libraries, such as Async that wraps GCD (https://github.com/duemunk/Async <https://github.com/duemunk/Async>). I submitted this because I feel it should not be solely the responsibility of 3rd party libraries to facilitate conformance of Apple API. Also, it puts the onus on newcomers to Swift, iOS, et al, to go find those 3rd party libraries. :]

Scott