[swift-evolution] ed/ing, InPlace, Set/SetAlgebra naming resolution

Xiaodi Wu xiaodi.wu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 01:13:20 CST 2016

No luck for me with Xcode 7.2.1. If I use the function once, then I
have it highlighted the next time I type "x.", but "x.unio^H" or
"x.unio^H^H^H^H" don't seem to do it :/ Still, that's something that's
solvable...

Fullwidth equal sign certainly reads better; I mentioned superscript
partly because the line spacing gets thrown off in Xcode when bringing
in a fullwidth character and the jumping lines were starting to bother
me. Again, solvable...