[swift-evolution] [RFC] "Library Evolution Support in Swift ('Resilience')"

Joe Groff jgroff at apple.com
Wed Feb 10 21:46:16 CST 2016

I don't think there's a silver bullet here. Even if the implementation is inside the binary, you'll still have clients with vendored or statically linked copies of old versions of your library embedded in their distributions. Clients always have to share in the responsibility for maintaining their security.

-Joe