[swift-evolution] [Idea] Omit argument labels from the call site when the argument is the same as the label

Tino Heth 2th at gmx.de
Mon Feb 8 11:31:58 CST 2016

In another discussion, I proposed to make labels optional (call-side only) as long as they are not needed to choose the right method — but as there was no positive feedback from core, I didn't pursue further on this (although I still think it would be a good move, moving the whole burden of when to have labels and when to skip them out of the language itself)