[swift-evolution] Thoughts on making NSOperatingSystemVersion Comparable?

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Mon Feb 1 11:51:11 CST 2016

NSOperatingSystemVersion is a struct imported from C, so you can't add anything to the original declaration. The only thing Swift can do is add extensions. But that doesn't significantly impact the proposal.

I'm not sure it makes sense to cram the initializer in the same proposal but I'll let Philippe comment on that. I don't have any objections to it.

Jordan