[swift-evolution] Renaming "Build Configuration"

Jacob Bandes-Storch jtbandes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 12:45:26 CST 2016

I'm used to the name "directive" from C preprocessor nomenclature, but I
think it would best be used for all of #available, #selector, and #line, in
addition to #if/#else/#endif.

Maybe "#if" is a "conditional directive", and "os(...) && swift(...)" is
simply its condition.

-D  "Defines" something (a flag). Perhaps it "defines a flag such that the
'#if flag' condition is true".