[swift-evolution] Modernize Switch/Case Statements?

Craig Cruden ccruden at novafore.com
Wed Jan 27 19:50:31 CST 2016

Replacing a “:” with a set of curly brackets for each case would quickly clutter up the statement and make it look really ugly IMHO.

If the problem is that the expression is being lost because the symbol “:” does not stand out…. then simple formatting tends to solve that (i.e. if it is multiple lines then “:” on one line and the code on the next.