[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0006 Apply API Guidelines to the Standard Library

davesweeris at mac.com davesweeris at mac.com
Wed Jan 27 03:23:41 CST 2016

Huh… Yeah, you’re right. I guess I saw “CollectionType” and “CustomStringConvertible” or something and made a connection that wasn’t there.
Well, FWIW, that convention (plus the occasional “HasNoun”, and -ableType for constraining the element of custom collections) tends to work well for me.

What’s been the deciding factor between -Type and -able so far?

- Dave Sweeris