[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Eliminating Swift's Screaming Snake Case Identifiers

Joseph Lord Joseph at human-friendly.com
Tue Jan 26 20:13:59 CST 2016

Module information would be useful for a logging library, possibly to print the information but possibly also to allow different log levels (e.g. info, debug, warning, error, criticalError) to be configured for each module in a project so that log spam is manageable and possibly adjustable at runtime. (I have a fuller logging idea but have noted it is the example of out of scope and decided not to argue at this point).

Joseph