[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Property behaviors

davesweeris at mac.com davesweeris at mac.com
Mon Jan 25 14:43:30 CST 2016

I don’t know enough about how ABIs work, but if this is out of scope for Swift 3, is there a way to add some “reserved for future use” bits or something now so that the ABI changes less often? It’d be a shame for people to be hesitant about this stuff for Swift 4 (or whatever) because they don’t want to break compatibility with some 3rd-party library that isn’t being maintained anymore.

- Dave Sweeris