[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0023 API Design Guidelines

Jacob Bandes-Storch jtbandes at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 18:26:57 CST 2016

Nasa doesn't read fine to me; it's never stylized that way. Radar does, and
scuba, because they've been appropriated for use as non-capitalized words
over time in the language. I understand the difference, but I don't think
the useful distinction (for purposes of this discussion) is between
acronyms and initialisms. You probably can't find acronyms that are
stylized as sentence-/lowercase, but you can certainly find initialisms
that aren't (e.g. NASA).

Jacob Bikeshed-Swift