[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Eliminating Swift's Screaming Snake Case Identifiers

Jack Lawrence jackl at apple.com
Fri Jan 22 16:15:39 CST 2016

+1 completely agreed. I would also find it interesting to explore some sort of unified syntax the existing #line and the new #line, where I could read or write to it like (completely strawman syntax):

let line = #line // read
#line = (number: 1, file: "/Users/jack/Desktop/coolswift.swift") // write

Jack