[swift-evolution] Partially Constrained Protocols [Was: [Proposal] Separate protocols and interfaces]

David Waite david at alkaline-solutions.com
Thu Jan 21 20:12:28 CST 2016

All,

What do you feel are the appropriate next steps for this?

I’m trying to decide if I should target my energy into an initial formal proposal, experimenting to get a better idea for the details of an implementation by tinkering with the swift compiler, or focusing my energies elsewhere (either deferring or abandoning due to lack of community interest)

-DW