[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Set literal and Set type syntax

David Waite david at alkaline-solutions.com
Tue Jan 19 22:59:26 CST 2016

Keep in mind Array<T> cannot currently be stored in a Set (it will bridge to NSArray if the contained elements are compatible, which then supports Hashable.)

The non-labelled initializer expects a formed SequenceType.

If you want to use varargs, you can use Set(arrayLiteral:[1], [2], [3]) - so no removal of the array literal convertible conformance needed, it does what you want already

-DW