[swift-evolution] Make link to main proposals always on top

Maximilian Hünenberger m.huenenberger at me.com
Tue Jan 19 15:48:07 CST 2016

I'm sorry if this is not the proper way to propose a convention for the actual mailing list.

Having a very long Email thread links to proposals are almost always at the bottom of the mail or in a different one.
So I propose a convention to leave the link to the main proposal (if there is one; if not use "_") always on top for quick access.

Design:

            Proposal link:
            http://linkToProposal

            Reply text

>            Other replies

It adds some work to making a reply but I think it pays off.

Best regards
- Maximilian