[swift-evolution] ternary operator ?: suggestion

Craig Cruden ccruden at novafore.com
Sun Jan 17 11:16:45 CST 2016

There were about 10 postings today about the integrating the proposed updated version of the motivation section.  The introduction makes clear the proposal is for a generalized way of writing unary functions.  The motivation behind the proposal was primarily driven by the map implementation of it, but at the end it leads back to a generalized version being able to be used with reduce (including examples).

I won’t get around to thinking about it until tomorrow though.