[swift-evolution] Dotless case names in switch cases

Jens Persson jens at bitcycle.com
Fri Jan 15 19:05:56 CST 2016

I see, I never thought of the case names as being instance-member-like, and
I thought it would be simpler to just  have one form for the switch cases
(the one with a dot before the case name).

I don't want the dotless form to be removed if it complicates rather than
simplifies the (compiler) code.

( My mail was a reaction to this tweet / conversation:
https://twitter.com/UINT_MIN/status/688101066668281856 )

--
bitCycle AB | Smedjegatan 12 | 742 32 Östhammar | Sweden
http://www.bitcycle.com/
E-mail: jens at bitcycle.com