[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0019 Swift Testing (Package Manager)
rballard at apple.com
Fri Jan 15 16:34:29 CST 2016
Hello Swift community,
A 2nd review of “Swift Testing” for the Swift Package Manager begins now and runs through Tuesday, January 19th. The proposal is available here:
This is the 2nd review of the proposal, after revisions based on the first review. A summary of issues raised in the first review can be found at:
Reviews are an important part of the Swift evolution process. All reviews should be sent to the swift-evolution mailing list at
or, if you would like to keep your feedback private, directly to the review manager.
What goes into a review?
The goal of the review process is to improve the proposal under review through constructive criticism and, eventually, determine the direction of Swift. When writing your review, here are some questions you might want to answer in your review:
* What is your evaluation of the proposal?
* Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change to the Swift Package Manager?
* Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of the Swift Package Manager?
* If you have you used other package managers with a similar feature, how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
* How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick reading, or an in-depth study?
More information about the Swift evolution process is available at
More information about the swift-evolution