[swift-evolution] Proposals folder

Paul Cantrell cantrell at pobox.com
Fri Jan 15 11:14:58 CST 2016

+1 to Erica from me as well. I hate to dump any more tasks onto the hard-working core team, but this really would be helpful.

I try to keep a finger on the pulse of the list while juggling child care, dev contracts, teaching, and concert prep. I’d love to follow every thread, but for practical reasons I leave most topics alone until they’re stabilized enough to be under review.

I’m sure many others on the list are similarly busy, and also are doing this in their spare time. Being able to get the “state of the reviews” at a glance would certainly help us participate and give useful feedback despite having to do it all in stolen moments!

Cheers,

Paul