[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Property behaviors

David Waite david at alkaline-solutions.com
Thu Jan 14 00:56:28 CST 2016

Interesting. I suppose that answers my question - the desire to have container references and initialization data presented during storage/retrieval (so that they do not need to be duplicated inside the wrapper type) resulted in types being required to look more like plugins to the type system rather than simple wrappers.

-DW