[swift-evolution] [Review] Naming Functions with Argument Labels
possen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 00:47:55 CST 2016
* What is your evaluation of the proposal?
+1 What? it is not already part of the language :-) Seems pretty natural to me.
* Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change to Swift?
* Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?
* If you have you used other languages or libraries with a similar feature, how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
yes Obj-c does this so it should be familiar to objc users and not that hard for newer users.
* How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick reading, or an in-depth study?
Read proposal and some of the threads.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the swift-evolution