[swift-evolution] Proposal: Add public(objc) modifier

Andrew Bennett cacoyi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 17:39:50 CST 2016

+1 I've had similar issues, I've had to provide weaker Objective-C
interface because my strong swift interfaces were incompatible with
Objective-C.

I've considered whether @objc(foo) implies public(objc) (in most cases),
and if you'd need private(objc) if it did, but I think your proposal is
more consistent/clear.