[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0013 Remove Partial Application of Non-Final Super Methods

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Mon Jan 11 15:53:40 CST 2016

-1 from me. We should just go back to the old dispatch mechanism in Swift 2.2, since we're not using the dynamism for anything, and then in Swift 3.0 it's a non-issue, since there are no more curried function declarations and we can handle the other case.

(This is not a very formal review, but my motivation is entirely implementation-based. I did talk to David internally before sending this.)

Jordan