[swift-evolution] Proposal proposal: @pure keyword

Andrew Bennett cacoyi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 20:31:31 CST 2016

Thanks Chris, I've caught up on that thread now. Somehow between then and
new-years I'd forgotten about it (I didn't party *that* hard). I think I
searched the December archive but it seems to only be two days of December
so far.

I'm not sure if there's a good way to merge threads, but I suggest we move
the conversation there. I'm not sure how to reference this thread from that
one though as it's not yet archived.