[swift-evolution] Epic: Typesafe calculations

Tino Heth 2th at gmx.de
Thu Jan 7 10:39:58 CST 2016

Hi there!

I have to agree to Matthew that this list isn't the ideal place for everything:
It is easy to loose track, and good ideas might get lost.

Besides publishing my own experiments on what is possible already, I took a look on the tools offered by github — and imho it is an option to be considered.
So, if anyone wants to store his thoughts in a wiki, or publish playgrounds ands normal projects, please take a look at
https://github.com/orgs/SwiftTypesafeCalculations/teams/staff

I've never used github for serious collaboration before, but I'd expect that you can just join and start using the resources.

If someone has an alternative or an idea for a better structure at github, please write about it or ask for a takeover of the organization (or create one on your own if you come up with a better name)

Best regards,
Tino