[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0010 Add StaticString.UnicodeScalarView

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Wed Jan 6 19:04:05 CST 2016

Re-reading the proposal, I just want to clarify that all the members of
UnicodeScalarView are read-only. You can't mutate a UnicodeScalarView,
all you can do is read data from it. More specifically, the properties
`startIndex`, `endIndex`, `isEmpty` and the subscript operator should
all be treated as if they specified `{ get }`.

-Kevin Ballard