[swift-evolution] [Rejected] SE-0009 Require self for accessing instance members

Honza Dvorsky jan.dvorsky at me.com
Wed Jan 6 12:00:22 CST 2016

Thanks Trent, I created an issue an there seems to be will to add it as an
opt-in rule: https://github.com/realm/SwiftLint/issues/321

Greg and Doug, thanks for the details, I didn't realize that there aren't
any language flags yet. In that case, I agree that moving this
responsibility to a tool higher up the chain makes sense. And hopefully
having to install a linter won't be an issue for developers going forward.