[swift-evolution] Proposal: Add public(objc) modifier

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Tue Jan 5 16:56:42 CST 2016

Code completion aside, it just makes me really unhappy to expose a Swift
API that nobody should *ever* call from Swift. I just don't want to have
that API be accessible at all when it only exists to serve as the Obj-C
entrypoint.

-Kevin Ballard

Links:

  1. https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.componentmodel.editorbrowsableattribute(v=vs.110).aspx