[swift-evolution] [Proposal Draft] Flexible memberwise initialization

Tino Heth 2th at gmx.de
Tue Jan 5 12:12:43 CST 2016

> The “type parameter list” syntax is sugar that could be implemented as a layer on top of the current proposal or could be implemented orthogonally.
Hi Howard,
I've heard this argument before, so I'll repeat my answer as well:
Both offers don't make sense, it's either one way or the other (or something completely different).
If diversity starts here, why not have "const" and "val" beside "let", or allow "fn" and "lambda"?

@Matthew: Please, if you support something, then say so - using clear words, not phrases like "could be implemented".

Tino