[swift-evolution] [Review] Replace `typealias` keyword with `associatedtype` for associated type declarations

Tino Heth 2th at gmx.de
Sun Jan 3 12:55:10 CST 2016

I'm not opposing the proposal, but I wonder why there has been such a big discussion (and a poll whose results have neither been revealed completely nor affected the choice of the keyword)…

Swift has proven it can thrive in secrecy, so I don't think the whole open community is a necessity — but as it is now, we should hold transparency in high esteem and not start faking democracy.

Just my 2c
Tino