[swift-evolution] Better syntax for deferred?

Tim Hawkins tim.thawkins at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 11:56:53 CST 2016

Again my 2 cents

Other languages use "deffer", and have very simular semantics, there is no
benifit gained from being different, and it makes peoples task of
transfering from other systems easier.

The percieved "simplicity" of the alternative semanatics and naming is
subjective. What is there works just fine and achives the result it was
designed to do. Why do we need to change it?