[swift-evolution] About the PermutationGenerator

Susan Cheng susan.doggie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 07:04:35 CST 2015

yes for sequences are not immutable. I get confused.

no for sequences should be definition of lists of values. Just
like Fibonacci sequence, we can calculate the values form the start of
the Fibonacci sequence one by one. But we are not accessing the values
of Fibonacci sequence.

A socket can be modeled as a sequence of bytes but socket(itself) is not
the sequence. It's just provide method to access the bytes sequences.

Dmitri Gribenko <gribozavr at gmail.com> 於 2015年12月31日星期四 寫道: