[swift-evolution] Epic: Typesafe calculations

Matthew Johnson matthew at anandabits.com
Thu Dec 24 13:40:56 CST 2015

Sent from my iPad

> On Dec 24, 2015, at 1:07 PM, Tino Heth <2th at gmx.de> wrote:
>

>> I'm planning to write a proposal for automatic forwarding.
> Something like class delegation in Kotlin?
> Please hurry, I've no work to distract me for the rest of the year, and extending typealias could be a very quick proposal ;-)

Details are still brewing.  I am not familiar with class delegation in Kotlin but will look it up.  Thanks for mentioning it!

I plan to spend a lot of time on Swift proposal work over the next week and a half but can't make any promises on timing.  I made that mistake with my proposal on flexible memberwise initialization which ended up taking a couple weeks longer than I expected (for several reasons).  What I can say is that this is pretty high on my Swift proposal priority list.

Matthew