[swift-evolution] Epic: Typesafe calculations

Félix Cloutier felixcca at yahoo.ca
Thu Dec 24 08:41:45 CST 2015

My college calculator had that, and once I discovered it I never went back. For sure, if I did anything remotely scientific with Swift, I would be in love with the feature.

I'm not very good with functional programming but that sounds like something functional programming folks would have a solution for.

Félix