[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Property behaviors

David Waite david at alkaline-solutions.com
Thu Dec 24 00:30:48 CST 2015

There was a proposal as well to get property accessor method access directly, without referencing the function.

If you had obj#myProperty.get() -> Val and obj#myProperty.set(_:Val) as functions (# syntax being a placeholder more than a proposal) perhaps then you could also have something like obj#myProperty.clear()

-DW