[swift-evolution] [SE-0011] Re-considering the replacement keyword for "typealias"

Tino Heth 2th at gmx.de
Tue Dec 22 08:38:56 CST 2015

> 2 people (out of 100) chose “other” and specified “type”. Sadly it wasn’t presented as an option, sorry :(
I'm not a big fan of simple surveys in general, but isn't there a better platform than surveymonkey?
Sure, it has nice graphs, but doodle once had the option to add possible answers — and I can't even see a way to read the full results, so could you publish the numbers for the "other"-votes?

Best regards,
Tino