[swift-evolution] Coroutine for Swift

Daniel Valls Estella daniel at upzzle.com
Tue Dec 22 04:15:22 CST 2015

I think it’s better to take as a reference the Go language and his goroutines and channels.

Not just to face these type of problems but also to take new architectural aproches to build software solutions.

refs:

https://tour.golang.org/concurrency/1
https://tour.golang.org/concurrency/2
https://tour.golang.org/concurrency/5