[swift-evolution] Proposal: Add .times method to Integer type

Stephen Celis stephen.celis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 10:00:36 CST 2015

Just another -1. While I appreciated it in Ruby, I don't think it belongs in the Swift standard library at this time. If closures could be annotated as break/continue-able, and if the standard library started grew a lot—as Ruby's did—then maybe (I'd prefer the former and hold off on the latter, though).

In the meantime, "repeat 5 { /* do something */ }" seems better to me.

Stephen