[swift-evolution] Proposal: Enum 'count' functionality

Charles Constant charles at charlesism.com
Mon Dec 21 02:57:28 CST 2015

If you change your proposal to focus on ".values" instead
of ".values.count" (which you'd get for free, as you note) I would strongly
support it. I don't need ".count" on its own, but ".values" ... well, I
have a whole load of enums in my current projects with a ".values" I had to
hardcode myself. I would love to get that for free.