[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Swift 2.2: #if swift language version

Radosław Pietruszewski radexpl at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 14:33:57 CST 2015

But the thing is, right now it’s not just new features that show up in new releases. We also have breaking syntax changes.

Feature detection make more sense in the future (perhaps one day we could have an “unstable” Swift branch with experimental features), but right now version detection makes more sense.

— Radek