[swift-evolution] Proposal: Make braces optional much like semicolons.

Craig Cruden ccruden at novafore.com
Sun Dec 20 10:52:33 CST 2015

Although I am not for braces being optional and using tab / indentation for scope, the forcing of using braces for one line scopes is overkill IMHO.

If there is scope that is multiline though I would probably include scope on all of them (there is one multi-line scope in that example).

So +1 / -1 at the same time (which I guess sums out to 0) :p