[swift-evolution] [Pitch] make @noescape the default

Andrew Bennett cacoyi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 18:21:29 CST 2015

:+1: if it is more common, perhaps even if it isn't. Although I don't think
the standard library is the right place to look. I'm pretty sure if you did
the same check in Dispatch you'd find the opposite case.

I think production app code is probably a better place to look, although
I'm not sure of any good examples of open source swift 2 app code. It would
be nice for a lot of these proposals if there was a common reference list
of libraries and apps which are popular, mature, swift2 and open source so
we could gauge the impact.