[swift-evolution] Proposal - Allow properties in Extensions

Kevin Kachikian kevyk at mac.com
Fri Dec 18 17:42:58 CST 2015

I’m really glad to see some discussion about this. I think it is an extremely worth while addition to Swift. Chris L. also thought it was a good idea, in general.

If I get a chance I’ll make a formal request to consider it. Anyone else interested in offering it up, officially?

Thanks,
Kevin Kachikian