[swift-evolution] Proposal: Add .times method to Integer type

Jacob Bandes-Storch jtbandes at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 15:09:56 CST 2015

This can be done pretty easily, although I think the approach has the
potential to cause confusion elsewhere in code. An obvious question is,
should it be equivalent to 1...n, or 0..<n?

extension Int: SequenceType {
    public func generate() -> RangeGenerator<Int> {
        return (0..<self).generate()

for i in 5 {
    print("hello \(i)")
}