[swift-evolution] higher kinded types vs Python's syntactic sugars

T.J. Usiyan griotspeak at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 18:19:22 CST 2015

With a Cartesian Product type [like this](
https://github.com/griotspeak/CartesianProduct), the for-in-where syntax
actually gets us to list comprehensions. I'll admit that I might not have
implemented the best Cartesian Product type possible, but it should
illustrate that we have what we need.

`for case … in cartProd(cartProd(seq1, seq2), seq3) // An operator for
cartProd would make it more pleasing to read.`