[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Property behaviors

Félix Cloutier felixcca at yahoo.ca
Thu Dec 17 16:22:44 CST 2015

As I understand it, the current draft doesn't appear to support composability very well, though. If the backing property holds the storage, you won't be able, for instance, to have a `(observable, lazy)` property.

Should composability be a goal? Is there a way to classify behaviors that can and can't compose?