[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Property behaviors

Félix Cloutier felixcca at yahoo.ca
Thu Dec 17 12:48:41 CST 2015

I'm in favor of the feature too. It addresses a real shortcoming in the language and it will make the syntax more general.

With my programming background, this looks like decorators applied specifically to properties. If this is a good way to think about it, then in case we want more for Swift 4, it might be a good idea to come up with a syntax that will easily be applicable to methods, free functions, types, enums, locals or anything else that could be decorated.

Félix