[swift-evolution] Proposal: Add implicit/default else-behaviour for the guard statement

Andrew Bennett cacoyi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 05:20:38 CST 2015

I'm a +1 on the return defaults with void/optional.
Within a switch I'm on the fence, it seems reasonable to break, but you may
want to return.
Within a loop I'm against it, I think I think that continue makes the most
sense (forEach will exhibit the same behaviour), but you may want break or
return.