[swift-evolution] [Review] Require self for accessing instance members

Douglas Gregor dgregor at apple.com
Wed Dec 16 15:13:30 CST 2015

> On Dec 16, 2015, at 12:22 PM, David Hart <david at hartbit.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Nick,
>
> As author of the proposal, the community responses reflected the general feedback that existed at the point I created the proposal. I wasn’t sure if the subsequent feedback should better stay in the mailing list or be summarised back in the proposal.
>
> If someone from Apple can confirm what should be done, I wouldn’t mind updating the proposal to better reflect the 50/50 split and arguments of this monstrous thread :)

I think it would be beneficial if you submit a pull request that amends the proposal with a discussion of the main counter-arguments that have come up with the discussion.

My apologies, I probably should have asked for this before kicking off the review. We’re still working out the process here.

	- Doug